Resources for teaching LR etc
Clinical trials< Back to search results
- Format Websites
- Target Audience Self-directed learning
- EBM Stage 0 - Why EBM?
- Duration 5-15 mins
- Difficulty Advanced
The US National Cancer Institute provides information about clinical trials that is useful to everyone, not just people who are interested in cancer.
- Clinical Trial Results: Browse recent clinical trial results by type of cancer or topic.
- Paying for Clinical Trials: Learn about insurance coverage and who is expected to pay for what in a clinical trial.
- Patient Safety in Clinical Trials: Learn how the rights and safety of people who take part in clinical trials are protected.
- Conducting Clinical Trials: Information and tools for investigators and research teams about conducting clinical trials, including registration and reporting.
- NCI Programs and Initiatives: Information about NCI programs and initiatives that sponsor, conduct, develop, or support clinical trials. Also, information about major NCI-supported clinical trials.
- Research About Clinical Trials: Summaries of research studies of the clinical trials process.