For lecture on 3 June 2021
Applying evidence to patients< Back to search results
- Format Lessons
- Language/s English
- Target Audience Further education
- EBM Stage 1 - Asking focused questions, 2 - Finding the evidence, 3 - Appraising evidence, 4 - Decision making, 5 - Evaluating your performance
- Duration >15 mins
- Difficulty Advanced
Key Concepts addressed
- 3-2a Do the outcomes measured matter to you?
- 3-2b Are you very different from the people studied?
- 3-2c Are the treatments practical in your setting?
Module 4 of the introduction to the practice of Evidence-Based Medicine produced by the Evidence-Based Medicine Unity funded through the Leonardo da Vinci programme of the European Union.