Terms and Conditions
All personal data on this site is used in accordance with GDPR, and for the lawful purpose of the site:
- Tracking usage of the site
- Membership functionality
- Comment and sharing functionality
The International Society of Evidence-Based Health Care accepts no responsibility for any loss as a result of use of the information on this site.
Members can rate and comment on resources. We ask all members to use respectful language. Individual members are responsible for their own comments, and can modify or delete them.
- Cookies starting wordpress_ or wp_ are set for registering/logged-in users to keep them logged in and allow the user-customised experience to work
- Google Analytics set cookies as necessary to track use of the site by visitors. IP addresses are anonymized.
- Google sets cookies for the RECAPTCHA system to work. When visitors interact with forms on the site these are used to help verify if the visitor is a human, not a bot.
No other cookies or personal data are processed.
We only include open access resources in the Database. However, you are responsible for ensuring that your use of any resources remains in line with any copyright restrictions upon it.
If you have any concerns, please contact us.