Resources for teaching LR etc
Evaluating Online Health Information< Back to search results
- Format Lessons
- Language/s English
- Target Audience Self-directed learning
- EBM Stage 3 - Appraising evidence
- Duration >15 mins
- Difficulty Introductory
Key Concepts addressed
A e-Learning presentation by Medline Plus explaining how to evaluate health claims found on the internet (30 minutes).
- This tutorial teaches you how to evaluate the health information that you find on the Web. It is about 16 minutes long.
- You need the Flash plug-in, version 8 or above, to view it. If you do not have Flash, you will be prompted to obtain a free download of the software before you start.
- The tutorial runs automatically, but you can also use the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen to go forward, backward, pause, or start over.