Resources for teaching LR etc
Evidence for everyday health choices< Back to search results
- Format Videos
- Language/s English
- Target Audience Self-directed learning
- EBM Stage 0 - Why EBM?
- Duration >15 mins
- Difficulty Introductory
Key Concepts addressed
- 2-2a Reviews of fair comparisons should be systematic
- 2-2b All fair comparisons and outcomes should be reported
- 2-3b Relative measures of effects can be misleading
- 1-2c Association is not the same as causation
- 1-2e Comparisons are needed to identify treatment effects
Slide cast narrated by Cochrane UK Fellow in General Practice, Lynda Ware.
The slide cast covers the history of Evidence-Based Medicine, what Cochrane is and how to understand the real evidence behind the headlines.