Resources for teaching LR etc
Treatments with moderate but important effects< Back to search results
- Format Audio, Texts
- Language/s English
- Target Audience Self-directed learning
- EBM Stage 0 - Why EBM?
- Duration <5 mins
- Difficulty Introductory
Key Concepts addressed
- 2-1a Comparison groups should be similar
- 2-1c Comparison groups should be treated equally
- 2-1e Peoples' outcomes should be assessed similarly
- 1-2e Comparisons are needed to identify treatment effects
Treatments may differ only moderately from each other, but these differences may nevertheless be important.