Newsletter Digest No 4
4th November 2019
The latest email digest of new resources on TeachingEBHC.org and the James Lind Library is now available here.
- By way of tribute to Doug Altman, his previously unpublished early thoughts on bias in meta-analysis
- What’s new on TeachingEBHC: Updates on Learning Resources added to the TeachingEBHC Database
- A digest of new accessions to the James Lind Library
- Featured JLL Records on Spin in reports of clinical trials
- An introduction to the Catalogue of Bias.
Those of you who are lucky enough to be attending #EBHC2019 will be welcome to attend the review meeting of TeachingEBHC website on Friday 8th November, hosted by Douglas Badenoch and David Nunan. We’ll report back on progress in our next newsletter.