Critical Appraisal Worksheets and Logbook< Back to search results
Provided by the University of Toronto’s Knowledge Translation Program.
- Format Lessons
- Language/s English
- EBM Stage 3 - Appraising evidence
- Duration >15 mins
- Difficulty Intermediate
Key Concepts addressed
- Check the evidence from treatment comparisons
- Don’t be misled by unreliable summaries of treatment comparisons
- 2-2a Reviews of fair comparisons should be systematic
- Make well-informed treatment choices
- 1-2j Earlier is not necessarily better
Critical Appraisal Worksheets and Logbook, provided by the University of Toronto’s Knowledge Translation Program. You have to register to use the Logbook.
There are sample scenarios and worksheets for Diagnosis, Prognosis, Therapy, Therapy (Systematic Reviews) and Harm for general medicine student learners.